Friday, July 13, 2007

Are You Serious?!!!

I can't believe that in 2 days I will be boarding a jet plane on my way to Asia!!! Serioulsy - where has the time gone?!

I am feeling a gazillion emotions - excitement, fear, anxiety, joy, hesitation, you name it - I'm probably feeling it. I know that this is where the Lord is guiding me right now, I just don't feel as prepared as I need to be. I am emotionally & physically exhausted. Not bad emotionally - just feel drained in a sense. Over the past 6 weeks I have felt more emotions than I thought possible. I've got from the the pit to a hang glider - you know - where you feel like you're just floating and enjoying the view - I like that one - remind me to stay away from the pit - not a fan of those feelings.

ANYWAYS - if you think about it - pray for me over the next few weeks - its going to be such an adventure and I'm excited! God can do such great things, I just have to open my eyes and let go of me.

Ok - love you all - will miss you!

Here are fun photos to remember me by! :)

Me & Corrie so excited because we got free blankets! Doesn't take much to make us happy!


Me & sweet Shane. I'm going to miss him when he moves to NY!


Me & Josh - seriously girls - this guy is AMAZING! The girl that he ends up with is one of the luckiest girls - I'm so blessed to have him as a friend!


Hot Date Night with 2 of the studdliest middles schoolers - and coolest leaders, Amanda!


Me & Hanna - LOVE HER!


Maddie & I are so much alike we even use the same lip gloss!

2 comments:

chavon taylor said...

so speaking of china! i am so sorry i called you. who would have thought your phone would ring there. i was just calling to tell you i got a teaching job at Long MS!!! sorry love, lets catch up when you are back! :)

Laura said...

HIYA! I hope you are loving China! Call me when you get home!