Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Good girls go to Heaven, Bad Girls go to Cancun!!!! --Eddie (our tour guide in Cancun)




So yeah, Eddie really doesn't know me and Melissa. But I will say - Cancun is a little piece of heaven - Not kidding - put me on a white sanded beach with turquoise water and I am in heaven!

Melissa and I had the best time...and the most relaxing. Nothing too crazy - I know I know, that doesn't sound like me at all, but this was the most relaxing vacation I think I've ever been on. Nothing like rolling out of bed and rolling on to a pool chair and laying in the sun. Loved it! Our typical day - set the alarm for 8 - read a little of the Word by the beach, roll onto a pool chair till about 12:30, then eat a little lunch, move to the beach from 1 - 4:30 - and then head on in to the room to relax (hey - it was an exhausting day). Dinner followed by a great nights reste in preparation for another rough day in the sun.

Here are some pics - now remember - when you travel with just 2 people, you end up taking a LOT of solo shots. No, Melissa and I are not models - we just take really good pictures. :)









8 comments:

Kristi said...

oh sunny weather and a beach... so not fair! glad you had a great time while we soaked up some more rain here! :-)

Anne Wiman said...

Hey Hot Stuff!! I am so glad you had an awesome vacation and got to relax. I love hearing what the Lord is doing in your life and how he is really working in you this summer! You are a blessing to me!

stephanie said...

Ah, looks so relaxing! It makes me wish that I would have gone. Glad y'all had fun (:

Sum said...

you girls are smokin in these pics!!!

Bex said...

hello love!!! good to see you last night :)

Laura said...

Hollie you look so precious! I miss you, I need to update my blog but next time I'm in Dallas I will have to see you !lots of love from Team L!

chavon taylor said...

HOT BODS COMING UP!!!

the best places to travel said...

Cancun is the best