Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Blow Out

So - Saturday night was sooooooo much fun! I have the most amazing friends - seriously! I feel so blessed to have them in my life. Here are some random pics from the night... Enjoy! Oh fyi - there are some key people who are missing - they were there - but didn't make the pics - :-( But still so glad they were there!

Me & P Bleecker - oh - the IHOP memories

Love these girls heaps and heaps -

Ladies beware of Adam and Troy - 2 great guys!

Love my Rachael! :-)
And go Blalack Bears!
Random shot - literally
Such fun girls -
Me hating Adam for many reasons...

Maile & me -
Lori and me - such an amazing party planner -
mmmm...cake....
The sass -
Yes, this is my age - such talent these boys have -


Amazing girls -
Sarah gave me the best birthday goblet - :-)
Hills & me -
Andrea & me -

I truly feel so blessed to have these amazing friends. This is just a minor sampling of the group that was at the shin dig - Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so much fun. I truly love you all. :-)









1 comment:

Sum said...

such a fun night!!!!!