Sunday, August 5, 2007

8 Random Facts

I was tagged by my friend Lindsey B to give 8 random facts/habits about myself.

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. I worked at Drug Emporium when I was in High School as a cashier. I hated it, yet loved it too - something about getting to handle all the money...

2. I used to have a huge thing for boy bands...and have met *NSYNC, BB Mak, Jordan Knight, Joey McIntyre (NKOTB), and the list goes on. Hey - don't judge - we had fun and I never did anything inappropriate to meet them.

3. I interend for 2 radio stations while in college and did voice commericals. Scary, I know.

4. When I was little I got a fake diamond stuck up my nose. Don't ask.

5. I'm deathly afraid of tornadoes. Blame it on Wizard of Oz - but I seriously am so scared of tornadoes.

6. I'm a dance extra in the Justin Timberlake video, 'Like I Love You'. Seriously, I'm in the video for 2 seconds...

7. If I could ask God for one talent it would be to be able to sing.

8. My favorite physical trait is a person's smile.

I tag Stephanie, Anne, Claire, Brooke...

6 comments:

Sum said...

i love knowing that you love JT as much as I do, and you were as crazy.

chavon taylor said...

you were in the Like I Love You video!?!?!?!? i am so jealous!!! i need to see this STAT. also, i wanted to be a tornado chaser when i was little....haha.

Bex said...

i loved getting to see you today :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I FORGOT TO CALL YOU.

Sarah D said...

Hey Hollie! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to start stalking you now. :-) Feel free to stalk me back... I don't use my blog anymore, but I do have a xanga at http://www.xanga.com/civilsarah

Hugs! :-)
~Sarah S.

Laura said...

Um, I am scared of tornadoes too! And I think it's precious about you dancing in the video and you can sing! I miss you friend! I hope to see you sometime soon after Laney is here!