Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hope

First off - I want to apologize for the raw post below...I didn't mean to scare anyone, which apparently I did. It just felt really good to write that all out - not necessarily talk it out, but just get it out somehow. I realized after reading it later, how depressing it sounded. But, I'm not going to try and pretend to be someone or something I'm not. I was really sad...and did feel really alone. And I needed to. I need to be at that point where all I have is Him to depend on. And goodness...I fight it. But thank you to everyone for the encouraging words and texts and phone calls, and prayers... I know they helped. :-)

Easter was great - got some good times with the fam...especially my precious niece and nephew! Love them! I finally moved yesterday and LOVE my new apartment. I'll try and take some pics and put them up. I will have some pics from my trip to Nashville once I can find my camera cord in one of the boxes... I'm posting Easter pics, but those are thanks to my mom...

Anyways - I'll have more fun posts soon...sorry again for the super sad one below! I'll try and not let it happen again! :-)

Here is my beautiful sister, Heather & me


And I just LOVE little Sam!


And how precious is Emily????


And here is my sister and me with my mom... (no, Heather is not pregnant, its just the way the jacket is hitting)

2 comments:

Angela said...

oh Hollie, you look fabulous! And look at your adorable niece and nephew! Wish I were in Dallas so we could go grab a drink :( I miss you!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.