Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend - oh the Weekend




Well - I am just coming off a great weekend - a little exhausting, but hey - Spring Break is coming up...YEESSSSS!!!!!

So Friday night we celebrated one of my dearest friends, Hillary's birthday. A large group of us headed up to Pete's Piano Bar and celebrated the night away. Good times were had by all, with me especially having a great time. A little crazy, but so worth it! ;-)

Saturday I was able to celebrate the wedding of another very dear friend, Chavon. So you know how showers are oh so fun - well, this one really was! I mean, we made toilet paper brides, gave words of wisdom to Chavon and my favorite part was getting to spend some time with Summer. Now Summer and I have never been super close, however, I really am looking forward to having a better friendship with her. I think we have a lot in common and can have a lot of fun times in the future. I have become really close with her sister Kendall (who I also adore) but I really am excited to hopefully get to know Summer better!

Sunday was a fun day as well - should have been a day of rest, but hey - when you wake up and realize that you missed daylight savings and are now an hour short on sleep, its a quick revelation that your Sunday is not going to turn out how you expected. Butttt....it was great! Middle School church, brunch with Maddie, Hanna, and Julie, and then lunch in West Village with Jonny...really - just a great - and busy - day!

So - if I can make it through this week then I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Spring Break '08 here I come!!!

1 comment:

Sum said...

Yesssssssssss. friends forever!