Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm Back and Celebrating...well almost...

So I'm back! And before I forget - here are pictures of Lindsey and her sweet husband Jason, and then a pic of me and Linds -




Like I said - they are amazing and I love them. Just spending time with them was such a blessing.

But I am so glad to be home. I missed my roommate! Seriously, I have the most amazing roommate in the entire world. I thank God constantly for the gift that she is to me. If you don't know Melissa, you're missing out. She is one of the sweetest most encouraging people I know. And I love getting to be real with her and struggle with her, and I'm so thankful that she's letting me be a part of her life. Here she is:

Isn't she so cute?!


I went to CR tonight - and I'm not sure if I'm quite celebrating yet - but I'm excited about being at a point where I am going to work through this crap that I apparently have buried way beneath the surface and keeps showing up when I really just don't want it to. Everyone keeps saying that this is going to be an amazing experience. But I'm a little scared. Wait - I take that back, I'm a lot scared. But if it means freedom, then I'm all about it.

So - another realization that keeps popping up - I'm about to be 29. Seriously...29?!!!! How the heck have I lived 29 years? Is it bad that I still feel like I'm 22? Honestly - I do not fit in my age bracket. I'm sure I'll do more reflecting on my '29-ness' over the next couple of days - so expect a blog out of that one...

Ok - for now - goodnight my loves. Thanks for reading...sorry if its boring! Sleep well.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Hollie!!
When I saw your comment and clicked on your name, I had no idea you started a blog! I am so excited to hear your thoughts and to see fun pictures (:

Happy 29th Birthday!! I am so glad you were born!!!!

Love you, Steph