Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Turning 29...

So - this has been a very interesting week. I'm not going to lie - turning 29 has not been easy. I mean, really, it sounds old. And old is the last thing I feel. I feel like at 29, you're supposed to have everything together - your life is supposed to be all figured out - and mine is the furthest thing from it. I still feel like I'm 25 - I may not look it, but I feel it.

So then I think about what all I've gotten to do in my twenties - how fun its been... I mean, I've lived in College Station, Houston, Newport Beach, Australia and now Dallas. And each one of these places has brought about so many adventures. I know that the Lord has orchestrated all of these moves, and He's been a part of all of these adventures, so I need to trust Him that He has me right here, right now for a reason.

But in the mean time, its been fun to dig through some of my fun memories...which I'm going to post some pics of - Enjoy!

Hitting the Bahamas with Angela



Steph & Me in LA - we've had so many adventures - LA, London, Australia and more to come!


Meeting the Olsen Twins at Dolce in LA (look front row center - and no, I'm not standing on a stair, they really are that short!)


Me on the Hollywood Walk of Fame -


Bells Beach in Australia


Trent & Brock on Christmas Day - My Aussie Christmas


Sailing the Whitsunday Islands



Diving The Great Barrier Reef



NYE in Australia - the girls and our 'Godfather' Boss



My sweet niece Emily right after she was born!


Sunset on The Great Barrier Reef


The girls heading out in Cairns



NYE 2005/2006 with Scott

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Great pictures...i didn't know that you met Mary-Kate and Ashley. Oh 'Full House'...

Anonymous said...

You need not to worry about getting older. At least you are not 30. I will be 34 this year. now that's old. You have so much going for you though! You are so beautiful inside and if someone doesn't know you that is their fault for not taking the time to get to know you. You are amazingly beautiful outside too. Enjoy the time while you can. Before you know it you will be looking back going what happened to my single years, saying this while holding a baby! Your a true blessing and a wonderful person!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm 25. you say that like people who are 25 are so young, immature, and lost in the world. and you would be right.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

when will i be special enough to be added to your list of friends. :)