Saturday, July 26, 2008

Seattle - Day 1

So - I'm here! This is going to be such an adventure! Me and Dad...just me and Dad...oh Lord help me. I love him but am worried that we will kill each other after 8 days of being around only each other. Lord, help us both!

So - today has been great - i'm going on 1 hour of sleep, so I'm just impressed that I'm functioning. Seattle is great - its a little chillier than I had hoped, but I guess when Dallas is 100 degrees, 71 doesn't sound so bad. The sights have been beautiful - and I am in a freaking amazing room. I'm serious - the bathroom is to die for - and I have a flipping bear in my room - seriously. I'm posting pics so y'all can see what I'm experiencing....


This a view of the harbor and our hotel - and then me in front of our hotel...hey, I hate solo shots but I thought y'all might need proof that I'm here -










Ok - tomorrow is church at Mark Driscol's church - and then dinner at the space needle - I'll hopefully post more tomorrow!

Wish I had a friend to share this all with - Love you all!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Nice place and I love the bear (:
I had fun hanging out two days in a row...and I'm craving that yogurt stuff right now!!!

Jana said...

I heart that shower!

Brooke said...

ok. that bear is cracking me up!! :) seattle looks amazing! take it all in! can't wait to hear about all of your adventures! love you friend.

Sum said...

that bear cracks me up!!!