Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow!

So - it has been a crazy few weeks since my last post! Summer school is almost over (thank the Lord) and I survived beach camp! I truly love my girls. I had such a great family group - 5 8th (going into 9th) and 2 7th (going into 8th) graders. The girls have such sweet - and FUN spirits and its always so encouraging to be around them. I'll put some fun pics up so y'all can feel like you experienced a little bit of beach camp too! :-) I'm also throwin in some 4th of July pics - just cause I love my friends!

Here are my girls before we board the bus for a long 12 hour ride to Padre - but look how cute they are!


And here we are sportin the one pieces - who said they weren't hot?



My girls thought it would be fun to go gangster one night...I think we pull it off well...




And here are me, Rebekah and Corrie on the 4th - I'll post more later - but I just love these girls!

No comments: